Wednesday 23 March 2016

Hrabia - Horror Bus

So, after hearing the split with The Bastards, I had to check out more of Hrabia (as I am sure all my readers had to) and found his latest album. Now, before I go further, I will say that based on the split EP I was expecting acoustic works as he is a one man band...BOY WAS I WRONG! He takes it to the max! Bringing to mind Walk Among Us and American Psycho eras of the Misfits, Hrabia knocks it out of the park with this EP that will have you spinning it again and again and again and again! Each track is as good as the next as it just flows nicely and has you singing along in no time! I can't even pick stand out tracks at the moment as I am just loving every song! So, if you haven't already, hop on this horror bus before he drives away and leaves you in the dust with hands that belonged to someone else. Don't say you haven't been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment