Sunday 26 January 2014

Argyle Goolsby - Under the Witnes Stars

Here is the second solo ep from the former bass player and vokillist of the amazing Blitzkid, Gorgeous Frankenstein, Mister Monster, etc (I know there's more!). For anyone worth their spit and like horror rock they know who this dude is and, he is awesome at what he does. The first ep was an instant classic that had me singing along to the songs in no time. Thus, how would its follow up fair? When I heard "The Being" a few months ago my beak was wet and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this release! Well, the wait has been well worth it! Every song is contagious! "Last House on the Left", "The East Wing", "Washer at the Ford" and "Shadows of Night" (my personal favorite) pick up where Where A Dream Not Quite Remembered and "The Being" single left off. Taking you by the throat and not letting go. The only complaint I would have is that I wish I had more! Goolsby is doing a great job with his solo career! If you don't believe me, give his releases a spin....you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment