Thursday 20 February 2014

Ash and the Army of Darkness (#4)

Well you primitive screw heads, this is the issue where they take Ash back to the graveyard, gets that damn book, forgets the words (AGAIN!....you'd think he'd remember them by now) and raises the army of the dead. The art is great, the book has a touch of humor and apparently it all concludes next issue (either the storyline or the series....I am not sure as I thought it was a new ongoing series). This trip into the past taking place after the movie was entertaining thus far but, I wonder why they went this direction instead of continuing the story like they have been for all these years. I mean, I liked the job they were doing continuing the adventures of the chosen one...ah well! Maybe they'll get back to that once this storyline (or series?) and the Hack/Slash crossover is done. However, like I've said, this has been good and entertaining....just a little confused by the direction they chose at this moment....funny how it crosses my mind NOW instead of 4 issues ago....ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment