Monday 5 May 2014

V/H/S/2 (2013)

Here we have the second installment of this horror anthology series. When it was announced, I didn't know what to expect. I mean, the poster was way better then the first movie that was average. After seeing some early reviews of the film, I decided to give it a shot. I mean, the names of the films that they directors are known for are enough to drive most genre junkies to the film. However, I still needed to see it for myself if this second installment was indeed better. This movie is a HUGE step up from the first one! The acting is better, the directors are better, the writing and segments are better. It was like they took the parts that worked in the original one and improved on the stuff that didn't. Everything ties in so much better this time around. Even the found footage doesn't bug me as much! Hell, we even have a doggy cam! Just remember, if you're home alone in a house, and there's a room full of TVs, don't push play...you may not like what you see or what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment