Monday 8 December 2014

Deadpool (#38) or The Uncanny Deadpool (#38)

With the 75th anniversary of Marvel, Deadpool's cover gets the old school, classic X-Men treatment....and it looks awesome! As for the story itself? It continues the Axis, more zen, less merc Deadpool helping his North Koren X-Men clone friends and pissing off his wife with his more "centered" outlook on life. She misses the funny, stabbing fiend she married and, so do I. With the Marvel world turned upside down, I see it going for another issue or two before we get the Deadpool we all know and love, slashing and hacking his way through a pile of bodies with his sweet moves making jokes along the way. Hey, with the movie officially confirmed, it is only a matter of time before he returns to his old ways. I am not saying I don't enjoy this storyline but, I am waiting for what's next ya know? This only makes me miss Deadpool more and more of the way he used to be....and the jokes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment