Monday 16 February 2015

The Panic Beats - A Date with Death

Since I first heard the awesome Rest in Pieces  album by these guys last year, I've been blown away! So, get dolled up, fix your hair, do your makeup 'cause there's a knock on the door as your date is here. With this new release, The Panic Beats take their Ramones influence to the next level with great, catchy tunes that slash their way into your memory and into your heart as you can't help but enjoy these tunes! I know I may say this a lot but this is a Horror Punk assault that kicks your ass, kills you, throws you in the grave and does it all over again just for fun! Standouts include "Time to Kill", "Stalker", "Love You to Death", "Do What I Say", "Halfway to Hell", "Call me Death", "Dig Your Own Grave", "Bury Them Deep", "Shot on Video" and "Killer on the Loose". Port Huron, Michigan's Panic Beats are a  force to be reckoned with converting new fans to those who hear the tunes....or maybe it is out of fear that they will be sliced and diced. Either way, the music rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment