Wednesday 28 September 2016

HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

3 years ago yesterday I started this blog and 3 years today I posted my first review when I reviewed the sophomore release Vamparty by Black Cat Attack. It has been a wild ride and I love it! The people I have met some awesome people, heard and discovered some awesome stuff AND gotten to communicate with my favorite bands. We are a tight nit community. We may be small when compared to some but we are LOUD AND AWESOME! I may not be the quickest to review things and I apologize for that but,  I am the only one running this blog at the moment and it comes out of my pocket. Am I complaining? NOPE! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love this thing! So, 3 years in and going strong! Thank you to all the readers and supporters out there, you make me glad I do this.

Stay scary!

Jekyll A. Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment