Wednesday 30 November 2016

Acey Slade - Valentines for Sick Minds

Needless to say, Acey Slade is a legend! The man has slung his axe or bass in such bands like Dope, Murderdolls, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Trashlight Vision, Wednesday 13, Amen and, most recently, the Misfits during their reunion concerts! So, when he released his new solo album I had to have it in my life because I knew it would be awesome...and I was right! This is down and dirty Rock with that Punk edge as he takes what you know and what his previous bands did making it his own. Acey is Acey as his style complements so much and his attitude is fun and top notch! No matter what style he tackles, he can do it and do it with his own flare that makes you not help but love him. What can I say? From the first time I heard live Murderdolls tracks and saw videos of him I have been a fan! There is nothing he can't do! Standouts include the whole release! I am not joking as it is that good! Fantastic listen from beginning to end! So, support this legend in any endeavor he tackles next as it will be awesome no matter what! I just hope we don't have to wait a while to hear more solo work by the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment