Sunday 26 February 2017

Ghostbusters: Annual (2017)

When there is something strange happening somewhere, there is only one name you can call folks! That's right folks, IDW has brought all the Ghostbusters on board for some funny stories! Great great work as the team has released another great package. The highlight has to be the final story where they speculate on Slimer's past. Trust me, you have to read it to understand why it is so funny. I am a fan of what IDW has done with the with the franchise as they keep the characters as you know them and love them while putting them into new situations that we the fans can enjoy. I am curious about where they are heading in the future as they have not disappointed thus far. So, who do you call? I know who I'm going to call...

No comments:

Post a Comment