Sunday 28 May 2017

Devil in the Belfry - Wandering Music

Well, for a while now, the legendary J.V. Bastard (Darrow Chemical Company, Gotham Road, Mister Monster, Blitzkid, Michale Graves) has sung the praises of this band! Now, released under his own W.H.B. records, we have the debut of Devil in the Belfry and can finally see what he was talking about! I am floored by how wonderful this debut has been! I get it now! those of you who live in Jersey or have seen this band live know how good these songs are! HEAD TURNING! Just an awesome and amazing debut by this young band who seems wise beyond their years! I cannot even pick any standouts as it is that awesomely good! There may be a Devil hiding in the belfry but this is awesome music between my ears! Along with J.V. I will also sing their praises as the world needs to hear this awesome band NOW! No waiting! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment