Sunday 16 July 2017

Argyle Goolsby - Darken Your Doorstep

Today, I FINALLY had the chance to listen to the whole album (as I am still waiting for my copy thus, had to use Youtube) and I must say I AM FLOORED! This is an awesome album from top to bottom as Goolsby delivers the goods! I am not entirely sure who did what on what songs on the album but I know the legendary Loki did a lot of the guitars on this album and his work is just fantastic! Goolsby sets the bar higher and higher with each release and this one is no different! I cannot even pick standout tracks as it is just so awesome! So worth the wait as any fan of Horror Punk, Horror Rock, Death Punk whatever will be glad with what they hear on this album! Goolsby is truly a master at his craft and, though when it arrives it may darken your doorstep, welcome it in as you will be glad once you hear the music coming through the speakers. Thus, get it or live in the shadow of this vampire forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment