Monday 15 June 2015

The Jasons - The Jasons

Picture the Ramones, dressed wearing masks like Jason Voorhees with songs centered around the Friday the 13th franchise and you have the awesomeness that is the Jasons! After finally being able to listen to their debut album in its entirety (I heard a song here and there from live videos) I am asking myself why I waited so long! I mean, I love the Ramones and I love the Friday the 13th franchise so, this is a match made in Heaven for me...or Hell. Believe the buzz, believe the hype as these guys from Camp Crystal Lake are the real deal. No bull, straight up Punk Rock with Jason Voorhees thrown in. Standouts include "I Dowanna be a Mongoloid", "Shelly's got Shit for Brains", "Imposter", "Crazy Ralph (Shut Your Mouth)", "Don't Send me into Outer Space", "Mommy got Beheaded by a Bimbo" and "We're Gonna Kill that Girl". I'm sure if Jason could speak, this is what he would have to say and I can't wait to hear what these guys come up with next. So, in ending, grab a copy of this album before you get a splitting headache from a machete cracking open your skull from these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment