Wednesday 16 September 2015

Big Troublle in Little China (#16)

So, Jack Burton has got Ol' Pork Chop back, there is a dead millionaire, the A-Team wannabes are dead (I think?) there is a mess in Little China and, I honestly got a little confused by the ending as this issue brings us to the beginning of the current story line. I had to re-read it to see what was happening but, it is not bad. However, it is not great either. At this point, I am curious if they can regain the momentum that they had with the original run based off the John Carpenter script and art by Eric Powell. Maybe they should have ended it there but I hope not as they have now entered another story line. I hope it is an improvement instead of just another reason to drag it on until someone pulls the plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment