Saturday 23 April 2016

Raizing Hell - Monsters Prefer Blondes

Well well well, from the deep dark and legendary land of Romania, we have the latest offering from Raizing Hell who are kind enough to inform us that Monsters Prefer Blondes. This album is just awesome! In a genre that features a lot of male vocalists, it is nice to hear some female vocals take charge as Liv Decay just thunders away on the tracks. Musically, the rest of the band is just as rocking as the vocals as these monsters are not brain dead in the least but awesome. I am just falling head over heels with this album as it is just some Horror Rock goodness as the songs are dynamic and fun! Even the artwork is just awesome looking! Standouts on the first listen include "I Like it Wrong", "I am the Damned", "Time of the Killer Flies", "This is IT", "The Sun is Down", "Dead Girls Don't Cry", "I'm Not a Monster", "I'm Not Evil (I'm Just Bad)", "Braindead", "Killing Time" and the closing title track "Monsters Prefer Blondes". So, check out why monsters seem to prefer blondes before Raizing Hell comes after you because it will be killing time if you don't give this album a listen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment