Friday 1 April 2016

Robby Bloodshed - Fallen Heroes

If there is one man who doesn't disappoint it is Robby Bloodshed! With this new release we get more Queen then we do Misfits but, I love Queen anyway! Thus, I am good. From the opening sounds of "Fallen Heroes", to the closing notes of the Descendents cover "Bikeage", the man has another winner on his hands! As well, "Burn" is maybe his heaviest song to date in my opinion. With his 5 originals you get awesome songs with awesome songwriting and with his covers you get quality picks with great performances! Like I said before, he never disappoints as he gets better with each release! So, I think you already know my opinion about what the standouts are. Thus, don't wait another day as you should get this album and listen to it in the basement if you must....you'll be able to keep yourself alive by doing this and your ears will thank you just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment