Tuesday 25 October 2016

Mummula - The Rise of Mummula

Remember when I first started this blog and told you to keep your ears peeled as Mummula was a band to watch? Can I say I told you so now or later? Three years later, we get the first full length (second release) from Mummula who have decided it was time to rise, shine and wreak havoc with their Horror Rock, Punk, Surf music! Listening to the lyrics, you cannot help but laugh, sing along and just fall in love with this band! They are so awesome that I cannot believe that it took them so long to give us some new music! This is just fun, Horror music from beginning to end! Even the blackest of hearts will love the sounds coming from Mummula! Standouts include "The Rise of Mummula", "Mystery Mountain", "Mummula vs. the Moon Men", "Hex Marks the Spot", "Percepto", "Let's Get Invisible", "Black Lagoon", "My Baby's Turning into a Wolfman", "Mummenschvantz Waltz", "7th Guest", "Hang Ten", "Iggy's Night Out" and the re-recording of "Ed Woodn't "Oh No, No, No)". This is an awesome album so, you should get on it before Mummula puts hex on you and YOUR baby turns into a wolfman too.. I mean, that's not why I am giving this album an awesome review oh no... though it does smell like wet dog in here! It is an awesome album either way and you should really give it a listen...it's perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment