Sunday 8 January 2017

Black Cat Attack - Edraculation

First review of 2017 is about a band I love and actually the first band I reviewed on this here blog...BLACK CAT ATTACK! I cannot say enough good things about this band and this new album! The book ends are funny just like on Bright Side and the music is just HAMMERING AWESOME! It's heavy, fast pace, catchy as Hell and just fun to listen to! If you haven't already got on this band then the cat will be out of the bag with this new album! It is just incredible all the way through! Not a dull moment as this new album clocks in at just over 21 minutes! They get better and better with each release as they up their game with each new song! So, trust me when I say that they shouldn't listen to their future selves and should record a new album with their new 3rd guitarist! Get a copy of this album however you need to do to see what I am talking about! They may not be the best kept secret of the Great White North anymore as their audience grows but, they are still ours and, as Canadians, we don't mind sharing. So, get on the band and album that has the universe scared and me smiling from ear to ear...RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment