Sunday 30 April 2017

Lucifer (#17)

Well, looks like war on all fronts is on as Maze is assassinated, Lucifer is kicked out of Lux and gets information on his reincarnated father's plans for Earth. Things are about to get messy in a hurry as more gets thrown onto the fire making this pot about to boil! I am just waiting for the major pay off that will be this epic battle as they keep building and building and building and we continue to wait for it. Don't get me wrong, this is a good read but, I AM READY FOR EVERYTHING TO COME TO A HEAD NOW! Patience is virtue they say but I am loosing it just waiting! It promises to be a good payoff when we get there as Lucifer's brain just keeps going around and around thinking of what to do as everything is coming for him from different angles. Can't wait as I think it will all finally explode in an issue or 2! Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment