Tuesday 4 April 2017

Vagora - Death and Dreams

I'd say something stupid like I love my job but, this is not a job. Sharing the goods with you guys has become a passion of mine! So, when I got a chance to hear the unmastered mixes of the new EP, I JUMPED at the chance! Vagora is one of my favorite bands going as each new release is a little different then the last and this one follows in that tradition. No band should ever limit themselves to releasing the same material over and over again. From the opener "Death Dealer" it grabs your attention as it flows into the really catchy, old school "Stranger of the Two". This is followed up by a song that reminds me of 80s Cure "December Baby" and the closer "Dream Dealer" that starts off a littler differently in a dream sequence type sound into a whole other animal! This is a bit of Vagora in a tiny package that is good for new fans looking for a taste and older fans who just love the band! It is really a great listen and I cannot wait for the preoder to hit the web! Standouts? All 4 songs! It is really good as there is no weak point on here and it's the unmastered tracks! Imagine when it's all mastered and everything! seriously, it's a fantastic listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment