Saturday 3 June 2017

Doyle - II: As we Die

Now, I bring forth one of the most recognizable, beloved and influential guitarists in the genre as him and his band Doyle unleash their long awaited new album! With Alex Story of Cancerslug on vocals, much like the first album, this is a beast! This album is Punk fury mixed with Metal madness and moments of 50's melodies on a couple of songs. Oh my lord this album is so insanely good! I can't believe they sat on this album for so long! The team up of the monster and the wolf man have struck gold once again! The rest of the band are beyond tight as they show no mercy as this album just rips apart all that comes in its path and that is okay by me! I cannot even pick standouts as I am just in love with this release! This is truly a great listen for any night of sin. So, grab this album NOW or run for your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment