Sunday 25 June 2017

Wednesday 13 - Condolences

I am sure that you have heard me say what an influence Wednesday 13 has had on me and how his former band the Murderdolls were the ones who introduced me to this genre way back when so I won't drone on and on and on and on about that again! However, this album is by far his heaviest and darkest album to date! just a pure assault that doesn't let up one bit until the end with the "Condolences" but starts to pick right up slowly for the final track. This is just a masterful album from the master (yes I am a fan!) as he unleashes just a brilliant piece of work. I was unsure at first when this album and concept were announced along with the partnership of Nuclear Blast but, I am pleased with the overall outcome! Just a fantastic piece of work that has me glowing from ear to ear! With every song a standout there is so much to love with this album that I suggest you sit back and give this album a listen right now! He may hate people and only trust the dead but your ears will love what they hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment