Sunday 12 November 2017

Hrabia - On the Road with the Count

Grab your Ouija and see where this sound is coming from. If you can't find the answer, it is coming from Poland, in the form of Hrabia! This awesome Horror Rock band is all thrills and no frills as they take a bit of everything, mash it together and get a sound that is as unique as them. There are times that the songs make me think of Bad Religion, Volbeat, Misfits...each song has a moment that brings a different band to mind and I love that! No one is immune to inspiration and they wear theirs on their sleeves. I cannot really pick standout tracks as I am loving this release the more I listen to it. Hop on your bike and take a ride with the count as Horror Rock is truly a world wide phenomenon as this community gets larger and larger as the wings of bats like Hrabia spread. In this community we are all rock here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment