Sunday 26 November 2017

Venus De Vilo - Scarental Advisory: The Greatest Frights Hellection: 2012 - 2017

Remember when I said I need to check out more of this woman's work? Well, luckily for me she has released a greatest hits album and I am able to get more of an overview of her work and I am cannot be more impressed with what I have heard! She's got a bit of everything including holiday music! That's right! You can get into that slaying mood while listening to this album! Venus is a really talented artist whose music speaks volumes as she does so much. I need to seriously check out more of her work because, everything I have heard so far, has been magical. If you haven't heard her yet, you need to now! Don't wait; just do it! You'll be as glad as me that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment