Monday 18 November 2019

Prayer Line - Drink the Blood

So, every now and again, someone passes me along a band who's debut album I need to check out. I love it when that happens! This debut album by Prayer Line has ol' Jekyll smiling from ear to ear! Opening with "A Martyr's Death", things move along into "Run" and my personal favorite track on the album "The Witches' Sabbath". But, it doesn't end there! "Be Afraid", the title track, "Diary of a Drowning Boy", "Ezra Cobb", "One That Can See" and "Chopping Mall" are all just awesome tracks! I cannot wait to hear more from them! Listen to Jekyll when he says that you should keep an eye on them. I know I will, I just don't know which eye I'm going to use but I have a ton to choose from. Drink the blood and enjoy the music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment