Friday 29 May 2015

Dr. Murder - REDRUM

Remember what I said about split albums? How sometimes you may check out the other band that you are unfamiliar with because their side was just so good? Well, I was so impressed with Dr. Murder's side that I had to check out their other stuff....luckily for me they have only one release thus far so it was easy to catch up. Oh, and what a release this is! The debut from Brazilian Horror Punks Dr. Murder, REDRUM is stunning! Even though 2 of the songs are not in English, I could care less! I mean, "Nadando Em Sangue" is pretty bad ass and the whaos will have you singing along in no time! Don't be closed minded as they sing you songs in the language of their people as they rock! Standouts include "Cannibal Necropedophile", "Infected", "Nadando Em Sangue", "Necrophiliac Mind" and "We are the Living Dead". This is a band to watch out for and I can't wait personally to see how they follow up their output for 2015 thus far. So, get on this before the good doctor comes to check on you and does some ghastly surgery on you making you wish you were dead. That, or Jack takes that axe he's holding and breaks though the door. Either way, it's better to get the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment