Saturday 30 May 2015

Erase Negate Delete - Disconnect - EP

So, back in the day before Facebook, there was Myspace and my friend who got me into Horror Rock would look for new bands. One band he came across was The Order of the Fly and I was hooked since he sent me the link. Why am I telling you this story? Well, if you don't know, Erase Negate Delete or E/N/D is Ralph Love's other band that is more industrial in the Nine Inch Nails and Skinny Puppy tradition. When I found this out, I needed to grab their debut Just like This and I've been hooked since! There is plenty to love on this 3 song EP for people who LOVE Industrial or even for a casual fan of the sub-genre. This is an awesome release where the 3 songs hit you hard, fast and leave you wanting more! Not a weak track of the 3! Do I wish it was longer? Yea! Can I wait for new material? No! Whether it is new Order of the Fly or new E/N/D I am never disappointed with what Ralph Love releases and I will wait for whichever comes next. So, unless you are a mindless pop listening robot, you have no excuse and need to grab this release now...don't wait, get it now! You won't be sorry you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment