Sunday 19 July 2015

The Lurking Corpses - Workin' For the Devil

I guess I am a little late reviewing this album but, I just got my copy so, you know...now I can. This is the new album by the awesome Lurking Corpses! So, as some would know, working for the devil is actually hard work but, these guys seem to be having fun with it! Thrashing, bashing and slicing their way through the pit, cutting down all who stand in their way. Throw in one part King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, one part Misfits and one part awesomeness and you'll start to get an idea of what I am talking about here. It's just an awesome listen from beginning to end. There is not enough I can say about this offering that can do it justice unless you listen to it for yourself. Standouts thus far include "Workin' for the Devil". "The Leech and the Worm", "Tonight", "Blind Dead Arise", "She's Alone Again", "Lady Frankenstein", "You're Dead", "Love Fades Away", "No One Will", "Christina is Dead" and "The Legend of the Swamp Hag". So, in closing, get this before they get you! You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment