Wednesday 5 August 2015

Argyle Goolsby - Thickets

A little bit of preface is needed in that I thought I had published this review but, instead, I saved it as a draft. So, with out further ado, I present to you my thoughts on the "Thickets" single. Goolsby is a legend in this genre and, anything that he releases, will be gobbled up by his many adoring fans eager to hear any sense of new music from the man! With this new single, long time fans will not be disappointed and new fans will be made as this single kicks ass! A great sing along as this shows us that, now that the other band he was a part of is in his past, the future looks bright! In fact, this song has not left my Ipod yet as it has been on rotation with the other Goolsby solo tracks since I got it. The man has done it again, and I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment