Sunday 20 March 2016

Hrabia/The Bastards - Sons of Salem (Split)

So, I know that I've said it before but I really do love split releases! You can hear the band you love while checking out another and, possibly, falling in love with them too! Here we have an acoustic split with the one man band Hrabia starting things off with the first 3 tracks and The Bastards taking the last 3 tracks. All 6 tracks here are phenomenal! Not a weak moment here as all 6 rock from beginning to end! The acoustic sounds make it great listening on a Sunday morning, or any day of the week really, when you want some monsters but don't feel like hearing distortion. As well, the cover just looks awesome! Whoever did the art, I love it! After this release, I want to hear more of Hrabia and I cannot wait for what new music The Bastards deliver! Thus, get on this release before the sons of Salem come for you, your ears will be thankful you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment