Thursday 5 May 2016

Hellboy in Hell (#9)

So, with my 300th comic review (damn that's a lot!) I am reviewing the newest Hellboy story where he is still in Hell. The issue opens up with some pissed off demons that are not liking the chaos in Hell...and they find the perfect scapegoat! Throw in the unexpected return of Hellboy's ex wife who has some answers about how he was drawn to the murder of Lucifer along with the reason he is in Hell and you have the beginnings of something HUGE! I don't know where it will lead as it could be to coming back to Earth or something else related. The story is fantastic and the art too as I am enjoying Hellboy and his trip to Hell. I think Mignola is too as everything is on the table with these issues as his options are very wide open. What more goods is he planning? I guess we'll find out when the next issue drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment