Monday 16 May 2016

Los Lügers/Dr. Murder - El Dolor De Estar Vivo

Here we have 6 new songs (3 each) from Spain's Los Lügers and, a band I have championed since last year, Brazil's Dr. Murder. Side 1 with Los Lügers is just killer! I mean, the songs are just explosive with not a weak moment on them. Side 2 with Dr. Murder kicks off with a more classic Punk Rock feel with "A Porta" and continues on that trend of Jekyll and Hyde (SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?) as both bands show why they are so killer in their own language. Though I literally don't understand the words that they are saying it does not stop me from enjoying the album! This is a killer release from both bands as I drool what they will release in the future! So, if you haven't heard any of these 2 amazing bands yet, start here then branch out to their other releases...you can thank me, the boys from Spain and the good Brazilian doctors after.

No comments:

Post a Comment