Sunday 12 March 2017

Killroy - Live at the Rockpile

I can actually say that I was at that show as they opened for the legendary Michale Graves! This set was awesome and now I have a musical accompaniment of that night! The songs are catchy, great to move to and sing along to as (to the best of my knowledge) there have only released 2 of these songs as mp3 downloads. It was a fun night and the songs were just as fun (along with the humor between the songs)! You know you need a copy of this in your life as it is just a fantastic listen from top to bottom! There wasn't a bad song in the set and I think they need some sort of studio release to show the world just what they missed that night in my opinion! So, grab a copy of this download as you will enjoy it because, if you do and don't, I think you are truly dead inside and have no chance in the afterlife!

No comments:

Post a Comment