Tuesday 14 March 2017

The Bastards - Return of the Vampire

I normally get some kind of alert for new releases by The Bastards from Bandcamp but, I may have missed this new full length release that has those Bastards locked away doing 8 new songs and 3 songs you may know of from before. Again, the songs are fantastic and the playing is top notch as those Bastards do it again with another intoxicating release! Standouts include "Just Like Us", "Maniac", "Nothing Personal", "Drag me to Hell", "Lover's Lane", "Jacki is a Creep", "Revenge", "Take me Away", "The Night She Came Back" and "These Walls". This is another fantastic release great for those mornings of relaxing after a night of drinking...or a morning you just don't want to do anything. The Bastards are acoustic awesomeness as this dynamic pair just release quality each time and I can never wait to hear what they come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment