Sunday 12 March 2017

Zombina and the Skeletones - In Sinistereo (Part Four)

Well well well folks. I know it has been a while but here is some new music (and a new review from me!) from Zombina and the Skeletones as they complete the 4 part saga of In Sinistereo. This journey has been epic and this release is no exception as it is another top notch release by this legendary band! I swear, by the final song "Whatever You Do, Don't Fall in Love" I was singing along as it is that good and that catchy! All 4 tracks on here have that power so, I suggest that you get on this release as soon as you can! I personally would love a physical release with all 4 EPs on one CD as I think it would make a cool package! So, as you get a copy of this for yourself remember that Satan is alive in you and you need some more Zombina and the Skeletones in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment