Tuesday 8 October 2013

Frankenstein's Army (2013)

Wow! After watching this movie this is all I say! Starting off like a lost WW2 documentary and building from there in a found footage style (a style that I am not exactly a fan of but, when used right, can be awesome!) this movie has mutilations, monsters and burning nuns. In this movie, Victor's grandson takes the good doctor's work and adds machines creating an unstoppable army full of Nazi soldiers. It's gory, fascinating, twisted goodness! This movie will have you on the edge of your seat and this is one found footage movie done right....always guessing, showing what you need to see, building it up without giving away too much. Just when you think you've learned it all or, think you've seen it all, another twist is around the corner. If you're like me, and love good ol' Frankie, this monsters will have you in awe. I mean, they look amazing! I won't give away too much of the plot but trust me, you'll enjoy this...that, and the director should never have his head examined....this craziness is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment