Saturday 5 October 2013

The Mummula - What in the Weird?!

Indeed! This debut ep from Mummula is a fun release that never takes itself seriously, thankfully! Making the sounds that you hear in the movies you like come alive as evident from the instrumental "Mummula vs. the Moon Men" (how do you not love that title!?). I mean, it sounds like every cheesy horror movie sci-fi crossover that I love. Personal standouts include "Ed Woodn't", Seventh Guest" and the fun sounding "My Baby's Turnin' into a Wolfman"....which I find odd....especially since she'd be a wolfwoman...I think? But! It's in the title....and I can imagine the poor dude's face when his girl turns into a wolfMAN! In the end, check out this ep, this new band will be around and, if this release is any indication, we're in for more goody goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment