Saturday 17 October 2015

Cavaverman - Tales from Cavafistool

Wow is all I can say after checking out this album from Cavaverman! These guys from Italy make the Horror tradition there proud with an explosiveness from the first notes to the last. Great, catchy and well structured songs by these guys from the land of Giallo movies that bring to mind some Ramones and, I don't know how but, early Green Day. I never tried to figure out how my brain works and I won't start now. Now toss in a little Horror and you can get a picture of what you are getting however, you won't be ready for it as it will just FLOOR YOU! Standouts include "Vampiro", "Dead in Berlin", "Yellow King", "Green Goblin", my personal favorite "Don't Cross the Streams", "Inside You", "Hero", "Lora Ashley", "Dead Boys of Summer", "Don't Worry About Me", "Teen Wolf" and "Just Another Day". I know I say this a lot but, with an album this good it has me drooling at the idea of what these guys will release next! Trust me when I say that you need to keep an eye on these guys from Italy as only more good things could come from them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment