Monday 26 October 2015

WolfCop (2014)

Dear reader, if you have learned anything about me by now, I like reviewing Canadian content. Yes, that is where I am from and a country that has a Horror tradition as well as this one tends to go unnoticed at times. Thus, this is my friendly reminder to you that we are all not just nice in the Great White North as we get some twisted ideas from time to time. Enter the latest movie that is destined for cult status as we are introduced to WolfCop. This movie is AWESOME! Tons of gore, lots of jokes, over the top action, awesome effects and one of the best transformation scenes that I have ever seen! At the end of this movie, you'll not only be asking yourself what can't he do but, why don't more police forces employ werewolves? There is a great story with a bit of a twist that unfolds near the end as no loose strings are left unattached and, a talk of a sequel has me wanting more! I can't believe I waited this long to see this movie as all fans of B-Movies, werewolves and stuff not to be taken too seriously should watch this. Again, I cannot overstate how much I loved this movie! Who would of thought that this simple idea would be this good? I had a hunch when I heard about it sure but, this has gone beyond and exceeded my expectations for it. So call the fuzz, grab a bottle and enjoy this movie as even the tag line at the top has hit it right on the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment