Sunday 22 October 2017

An apology

So I noticed that I haven't posted much on here. Well, I owe you, my readers an explanation. I've wanted to write, I wanted to review but, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. I couldn't write a thing and everything kept piling up during that time. I started this blog to tell the world about the things I liked and share my opinions on albums as well as bands I liked. Through it I've met many people, posted interviews with some of my all time favorites but, I didn't want to see the world at the moment. I don't know if that last part makes sense but it is how I felt. I wanted to shut the world out. In the last couple of weeks I've tried to play catch-up and write the reviews I couldn't before. Check out my thoughts on new music by Gallowmere, Robby Bloodshed and The Bastards along with comics and books. There is much more to come. Again, I'm sorry

Stay Scary

Jekyll A Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment