Tuesday 31 October 2017

Children of October - You Mean it's not Jazz?!

I may not know much about Buddy Rich or Charlie Parker but I do know that this isn't Jazz. Thankfully, this is Children of October at its absolute best! That is not to say that I don't like Jazz; I'll listen to it if it is on but I am not one of those people who are like a fan who must know everything. This new EP starts off with a song that brings to mind System of a Down followed by a song that is destined to become a classic for the Children. This EP proves once again why their Horror Punk is faster and better then your Horror Punk! This whole EP is just phenomenal in both the music and overall execution! I cannot even pick standouts as it is just that awesome from beginning to end! Oh! That cover art is just hilarious as it pokes fun at their trouble finding a permanent bass player with a vacancy sign over the bass amp. Just classic! So, unlike this review, the EP is short and sweet and will pump you up for anything that comes to your door asking for treats! Grab a copy of it as soon as you can!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment