Monday 30 October 2017

Venus De Vilo - Edgar Allen Ho (5th Year Anniversery)

Five years ago Venus De Vilo released this stunning debut and I am not sure how I missed it back then! Thanks to Undead Artists I was able to finally see what I have been missing all these years! Hailing from the land where Halloween began (Ireland if you don't know), in this stunning debut Venus takes us on a journey in this penny dreadful love lane with something that brings to mind classic female singers with a touch of Horror. Included in this remastered edition is some remixes of the songs as well as some live cuts to add to the expanded bag of goodies in this treat bag full of goodness. The press release said that this was the perfect way to start your Halloween and they were not wrong in that conclusion! If I wasn't already in the mood before listening to this masterpiece, I sure as Hell am now! This is perfect for relaxing in the graveyard or for listening to while decorate the house or even handing out tricks and treats to the kids who come to the door. As you are guessing, I cannot pick standouts from this album as it is truly love at first fright! Now, if you excuse me, ol' Jekyll here needs to check out more of her tunes as I got some catching up to do with Miss Frankenstein!

No comments:

Post a Comment