Sunday 29 October 2017

Vagora - Darling Discordia (Remaster 2017)

Lets go back to 2013 and what was supposed to be a goodbye for one of my favorite bands going as Vagora unleashes a beast of an album as their farewell. well, thankfully it wasn't the end and there was more awesomeness to come in the years that follow. As they re-release this classic, it is fully remastered with everything from the original sessions as the whole album is given a breath of fresh air. More guitars (or the same but brought to the forefront) is always a bonus! I love the original but this is just as good! Can I say better? Both have certain emotions attached to it but, I will say that I love this version too. The artwork is fantastic too as it again shows that this is a new band and there is an air of freshness around them. Vagora proves once again why they are one of my favorite bands on the planet going and everyone should see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment