Friday 25 October 2019

Deadite - Mistakes Were Made Vol. 1

So, remember back when I mentioned how good their album was and I needed to hear more? My dark and twisted prayers were answered! Here is the latest release by Deadite from Belgium. What you have is good Horror Punk with songs like "They Will Be There" recalling memories of the legendary Blitzkid! Other standouts include "Salem", "Trail of Blood", "Killer", "He She", "Cemetery Girl", "It Follows", the super catchy "Hurts Like Hell", "Russel", "Drag You to Hell", "Gallows Road" and "Zombies from Sector 9". This band has the goods as their music just makes me smile from ear to ear when I listen to it! If you haven't given these ghouls a listen.... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! One of the bands that contacted me and helped to push me out of the crypt to bring me back, there is something special with this band. Off of Undead Artists, give it a listen and tell them that Jekyll sent ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment