Saturday 12 October 2019

Horror Vision - Final Broadcast

So, I've had this release for a year and, I need to catch up. This album by Horror Vision is AWESOME! Released by Undead Artists, this is a fun and great release to listen to to get you in that Halloween mood! The album opens with "King of Monsters" which is a fast pace tour de France. This is followed by "Ghosts of mars" which slows it down a little but sounds like a good classic Punk song while  "Critriers" starts off with a rockabilly feel that turns heavy! "Need for Meat" "The Thing", "Vampire Waltz" and "Bathory" bring that good classic Punk sound while "We Will Gonna Get You" is just catchy as hell. The album closes with "Calling Me Monster" which is just a fantastic song to end with. I don't know why I waited so long to tell people about this album but, I am glad I did. If this is the final broadcast, what a way to end it all on. If it's just a name.... don't care, the music is still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment