Sunday 27 October 2019

In Memoriam Ben Graves

Another we lost during that time was the one and only Ben "The Ghoul" Graves. Also handing the skins for Dope he is best known as the skin man for the amazing Murderdolls. People who know me know how much I love that band and, though he didn't drum on the actual album, he was their live man. Back in the early days of YouTube, me and my friends would scoure all over the internet to find live videos of them in high school because we had to see Joey, Wednesday, Eric, Acey and Ben! We were memorized with their live sound and pure attitude as they played the crap out of those songs and looked beyond cool doing it. Taken from us too soon, the Ghoul is missed greatly. R.I.P. Ben, you better be pounding those skins up there for all of us to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment