Monday 2 November 2015

Dr. Murder - Sangue

So, one band that has really caught my attention this year is Dr. Murder from Brazil. With this new release, called Sangue, there are 4 songs all in Portuguese (their native tongue for those that don't know a thing). So, remember what I said in a previous review about songs being in a different language from what I know? Trust me when I say that it does not make it any less enjoyable! The songs hit hard and fast as they are just enjoyable! It gives the music a certain quality that may get lost in English. As for standouts, it is a short release and I am enjoying all the songs at the moment! You'll be singing along to the riffs and whaos in no time! So grab this release from the land of Coffin Joe as the good doctor is back with a vengeance to lay waste to all in sight as there is no let up from this band!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment