Monday 2 November 2015

Zombina and the Skeletones - In Sinistereo (Part One)

In the mood for a female fronted Horror band? Then check out the legendary Zombina and the Skeletones! In the first part of a 4 part release, we get an album that hits hard and fast that will have you moving, shaking and singing along in no time. I mean, the first song "(All I Wanna do is) Decompose (With You)" is worth the price of admission alone! That sax fade out is just magical to me. "Beware: Cosmic Plague", the synth filled "The Changeling" and "I Hate Humans" keep the momentum going with the awesomeness that we come to expect from Zombina and company. This release is focused as every song is one that will have you moving and singing along from beginning to end. I know I may say that a lot but it's true! Zombina and crew have done it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment